PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Single in country responsibility and accountability for managing and co-ordinating all day to day land and air personnel movements within the field, in relation to arrivals / departures, transportation and aviation activities for all onshore field locations, including administration of Journey Management Plans [JMP] assuring that all Well Delivery activities in Mozambique are conducted safely and responsibly and in accordance with the clients HSE Excellence Approach, industry good practice, and the law. The purpose of this and all the clients Well Delivery roles is to Safely Deliver Quality wells and to personally contribute to Mozambique skills transfer. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive Life Saving Rules & SHE Performance
- Create safe working conditions by implementation and compliance with Life Saving Rules & SHE Management plan
- Carry out daily progress and task allocation meetings with ILS provider and Contractor
- Administration of the aviation contract [if applicable]
- Prepares, manages and distributes personnel flight plans, Project Lookaheads, passengers lists including updates of same
- Communicates room allocation upon personnel arrival at the Supply Base
- Liaises with the aviation company for flight status tracking and provides timely updates to Company and Contractor personnel
- Ensures all ground handling, landing/departure slots and landing/overfly permits are in order prior to flight release
- Ensures land transportation personnel contact information is available to flight crews for each leg
- Develop and implement project specific aviation and personnel movement plans, procedures and documents
- Ensures safe, efficient and regulatory compliant practices are undertaken
- Agrees and continually monitors the ILS maintenance & inspection program with ILS Workshop Manager and Journey Management Coordinator to ensure the timely and regular maintenance and serviceability of all "personnel vehicles". Records shall be periodically inspected to ensure conformity with the agreed program
- Duties associated with the Emergency Response Plan as assigned by the charter aviation company
- Provide general supervision and direction to ILS in carrying out their activities effectively and efficiently to support operating plans
- Assist SHE department with the revision of EVAC procedures in line with emergency flight availability
- Under the direction of the SHE Department, participate in emergency drills and be prepared to respond in emergency situations
- 20 years logistics and materials management experience within an Oil and Gas environment
- 15 years exposure to Supply Base Management operations
- 10-15 years exposure to remote geographical operations;
- Must have a strong knowledge of aircraft scheduling parameters, aircraft ranges, time zones changes etc.
- Experience and demonstrated competency in managing the movement of personnel together with a sound knowledge of applicable procedures and processes. This shall include strategy, look-a heads and multiple location forecasting
- Experience in oilfield operations is highly desirable
- Technical Well Operations knowledge and experience is essential
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.