Skills: Accounting, Asset Management, Financial Analyst
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Would you enjoy being part of a team that puts quality first?
Do you enjoy working to a high standard to meet targets?
Join a team that delivers essential services
The Baker Hughes Banking Operations is responsible for managing all transactional activity related to bank account management across the global footprint. You will be an integral member of this global team, and perform various activities supporting the bank account operations and management.
Partner with the best
You will be coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders (banking partners), supporting the implementation of the Baker Hughes' Global banking strategy related initiatives, owning the execution & management of the Bank documentation process for account opening, modification, closure and services setup across the globe.
As a Treasury Analyst Bank Relations you will be responsible for:
- Managing the system administration of online banking portals.
- Assisting with periodic reconciliation of account data in centralized tool with external Banking partners and Business ledgers, ensuring timely resolution of any discrepancies identified and smooth execution of account services requests.
- Maintaining repository of documentation requirements for various service setup with Banking partners.
- Assisting with monitoring performance & TAT (turn around timing) of the banks & conduct periodic service reviews with the banks.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, or equivalent professional qualifications, knowledge and experience.
- Have proven years of experience in a Finance position
- Have prior experience in a support function, operations and/or process improvement projects.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills with ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and full professional proficiency in English.
- Have well developed interpersonal and leadership skills with a focus to service commitment and a compliance and controllership mindset
- Have advanced analytical skills, with proficiency in software tools (MS Office and Treasury Software.
- Have the ability to travel to to meet internal/external stakeholders.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location in Hungary (up to 3-5 days/ week)
- Flexibility in your working schedule
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary working office policy
- Wellbeing activities by volunteer teams
- Supplementary private medical care option
- Safety net of life insurance
- Additional flexible benefit framework
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.