The IT & Digital position will work very closely with the Finance and Procurement teams. It will provide operational and project support, and strategic guidance for assigned areas. This highly motivated Individual will creatively blend their technology and functional domain expertise in order to successfully deliver results in a fast pace environment.
What you'll do:
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders - including internal parties, external resources and third-party software vendors - to quickly drive resolution on issues and support tickets, and architect value add solutions for Procurement and other areas.
- Help optimize PSCM processes and inventory levels.
- Support Integration between SAP S/4 and other Procurement and Supply Chain systems.
- Actively contribute to the timeliness and accuracy of company financial statements, metrics, dashboards, and reports.
- Prioritize and sequence work and deliverable appropriately to meet business expectations.
- Design, build and roll out new features and enhancement.
- Implement and optimize IT controls and Enhancements.
- Open to learn other technologies to act as a back up if necessary.
- For this position, you must have evidence of right to work in the U.S. There is no employer sponsorship of U.S. residency or work authorization with this role.
- Demonstrated success leading design, implementations, and support in an IT role required.
- 5-year experience with SAP Logistics, Quotation, Purchasing, Inventory management, Invoice Verification and Reporting required.
- Design and support of PO & Invoice Approval Workflow in SAP and other P2P systems required.
- Experience with OneSource or similar for Tax Withholdings and Calculations on PO and Invoice required.
- Experience with Capex, project sourcing, and subcontracting processes required.
- Experience with master data required, including strategies and tools for cleansing and maintenance.
- Experience integrating Coupa and/or third party solutions with SAP required.
- Significant experience with Coupa - or other cloud based T2P & Vendor Portal platforms - greatly preferred.
- Significant experience with S/4 1709 or higher greatly preferred.
- Experience designing and rolling out Fiori Apps (Custom and Standard), S/4 CDS views and Business Intelligence solution preferred.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment required.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, and intellectual curiosity required.
- Superior attention to detail and quality required.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
- 8 years minimum or relevant experience
ENGIE North America isn't just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we're leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, encourage, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community. So ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and is also an affirmative action employer. We are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ENGIE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. ENGIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, civil union, or domestic partnership status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected category (referred to as "protected characteristics") as defined by applicable federal, state or local law in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance with this application or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ENGIENA-ENGIEHR@engie.com . Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance, and is not a means of inquiry regarding positions or application status.
- Posting Date: Oct 7, 2020