ENGIE's IT SAP Advisor
will work very closely with the Finance and Operations teams. The IT Advisor will provide operational and project support, and strategic guidance for assigned areas. This highly motivated Individual will creatively blend their technology and functional domain expertise in order to successfully deliver results in a fast pace environment.
What you'll do:
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders - including internal parties, external. resources and third-party software vendors - to quickly drive resolution on issues and support tickets.
- Design, build and roll out new features and enhancements.
- Hands-on configuration and troubleshooting.
- Actively contribute to the timeliness and accuracy of company financial statements, metrics, dashboards, and reports.
- Support Integration with other systems.
- Contribute to the architecture of long-term solutions.
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers and other stakeholder that is based on trust, transparency and a value-add approach.
- Prioritize and sequence work and deliverable appropriately to meet business expectations.
- Implement and optimize IT controls and support audits
- Continuously improve processes.
- Back-up other applications team members as necessary.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
- This highly motivated individual should be ready to take upon new assignments according to the business needs
What you bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
- 8 years minimum or relevant experience
- For this position, you must have evidence of right to work in the U.S. There is no employer sponsorship of U.S. residency or work authorization with this role.
- Demonstrated success leading implementations, integrations and operation in an IT Finance role.
- Solid experience implementing SAP, including blueprint, functional specifications, hands-on configuration & troubleshooting, data migration and user training.
- Solid hands on experience with SAP financials: FICO, AP, AR, GL, period end processes, reporting, treasury, tax, consolidation, lockbox, EBS, bank interfaces.
- Functional and Integration experience with: SAP Fixed Assets (FA), Project Systems (PS), Sale & Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM) and Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC).
- Experience working with an offshore team.
- Experience with planning and forecasting systems and processes preferred.
- Experience with S/4 1709 or above highly preferred.
- Experience designing and rolling out Fiori Apps (Custom and Standard), S/4 CDS. views and Business Intelligence solutions preferred.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, and intellectual curiosity.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Superior attention to detail and quality
ENGIE North America isn't just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we're leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, encourage, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community. So ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and is also an affirmative action employer. We are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ENGIE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. ENGIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, civil union, or domestic partnership status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected category (referred to as "protected characteristics") as defined by applicable federal, state or local law in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance with this application or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ENGIENA-ENGIEHR@engie.com . Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance, and is not a means of inquiry regarding positions or application status.
- Posting Date: Oct 7, 2020