Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Job Title: Partner of Data Analytics
Start Date: As per notice period
Salary: Market Competitive
I am seeking a talented candidate to offer support for one of my clients as a Partner within the Data Analytics space. My client is one of the BIG 4 consultancies and has a fantastic reputation for providing an excellent work environment, and opportunities to their employees to grow and develop.
- As part of the Data Analytics Team, the selected candidate will be leading a team of Data Analysts
- The role involves helping clients with their Data Systems
- Including Data Warehousing / Data Governence etc
- This role is heavily revenue based and requires a minimum amount of revenue to be brought in (details given at interview stage)
- Involves advising and assisting clients on their current systems, and selling a service within Data Analytics
- Experience leading a team
- Experience within consulting
- Some technical background knowledge of Data Analytics
- Experience selling a service within Data Analytics
- Previous BIG 4 experience or similar consultancy experience
- Experience with bringing in revenue
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!