are recruiting for its subsidiary, Axima UK ,
a Project Manager Senior W/M to be based in London.
Axima Nuclear, your nuclear ventilation and air conditioning expert , is your favorite partner regarding engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning for your nuclear facilities.
Key accountabilities :
- Participate with technical teams in offers planning and costing,
- Conduct commercial approaches with clients and target prospects, and ensure commercial follow up of projects until the order,
- Anticipate, understand and take into account client's expectations,
-Ensure the implementation of internal quality, health, safety and environmental procédures,
- Manage teams under your supervision, maintain good working relations and define appropriate human and material resources for the project,
- Achieve financial and management targets according to the budget,
- Anticipate, manage and resolve issues within the contract with the client,
- Ensure proper execution of the project by guaranteeing its technical and financial control,
- Manage and ensure reporting of offers and projects for which you are responsible.
Skills and Requirements :
- Have a degree in construction engineering with a minimum of 10 years' experience,
- Have already managed large-scale projects in construction including nuclear projects, from design, installation to commissioning,
- HVAC knowledge would be a plus in order to be a proactive force in HVAC projects,
- Demonstrate leadership and be able to manage relationships with subcontractors and external partners (consortium),
- Able to demonstrate strong management skills including team management, project management, financial management, change management and facilitation,
- Known for excellent communication and organizational skills, able to develop your team, your professional network and care about the success of your projects,
- Fluent in English ,
- Knowledge in French will be highly appreciated.
ENGIE Solutions is the promise of a single point of contact and a combination of complementary offers going beyond energy. Our 50,000 employees are committed to results and with 900 locations, they operate throughout France. They are capable of intervening in a wide range of fields ranging from design to operation of infrastructures and services, including financing, installation and maintenance.
ENGIE Solutions is part of the ENGIE Group, a global industry leader in low-carbon energy and services, whose ambition is to become the leader in the zero-carbon transition.
- Posting Date: Feb 25, 2020