Wembley, England, United Kingdom
Wembley, England, United Kingdom
Skills: Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Wembley, England, United Kingdom
ENGIE are recruiting for a Shift Lead Engineer to be based at Wembley Stadium, London. This is a permanent, full-time role working 42 hours per week. On offer is a salary banding of £40,000-£41,000 dependent on skills and experience.
You will be required to work a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern between 07:00 - 19:00 and 19:00 - 07:00.
Shift leader in delivering Planned and Reactive Mechanical and Electrical services to the site. To coordinate all resources and stakeholders to deliver a high level of service to clients with maximum efficiency and in a safe, sustainable and collaborative manner.
What is your day to day?
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed, and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract Administrator
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of ENGIE staff, subcontractors and the client representatives.
- Ensure the professional image of ENGIE is presented to clients at all times
- Ensure up to date plant logs are kept at all times
- Ensure that all plant rooms under the responsibility of ENGIE are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
Who are you?
- Technical background or formal education - HNC/HND/Foundation Degree would be advantageous
- Apprenticeship in electrical or mechanical maintenance
- BOAS/BG01 training would be desirable
- City and Guilds 236 A&B (2360 parts 1 and 2) or equivalent would be desirable
- IET 17th edition would be desirable
- City & Guilds 2394 / 2395 or 2391 Electrical Testing & Inspection would be desirable or HVAC Qualified
- Previous Hospital/Life Science experience would be advantageous
- Must have the balanced ability to think clearly in extreme circumstances
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook
- Experience of using a CAFM system
- Good experience and track record in working in Facilities Management
- Good knowledge of building services and legislation
Who are we?
ENGIE Business Services provides market-leading products and support to our energy and services customers to optimise the use of buildings and drive down energy costs, contributing to ENGIE's wider ambition of helping society and businesses to Make Zero Carbon Happen.
ENGIE employs 17,000 people in the UK and over 160,000 worldwide, achieving revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Posting Date: Sep 24, 2020