ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.ENGIE are recruiting for an Asset Strategy Lead to be home-based working across the UK. This role is part of a fixed-term contract to deliver a wide range of small-works projects between £20,000 and £2,000,000 before the 31st of March, 2021. You will be supporting HMCTS to propose an appropriate short term asset replacement strategy that accounts for, backlog, strategic plans, capital programmes, FMR data, condition surveys and any other maintenance information.
On offer is a competitive industry salary, company car/car allowance, bonus and high-quality benefits package.
- Provide proposals for any changes to the asset replacement strategy based on continued feedback from the operational teams including the Asset manager
- Develop understanding of HMCTS accounting treatment so that works can be categorised correctly as "capital" or "resource"
- Understand HMCTS long term strategy for courts including zero carbon ambitions
- Develop a 2021/22 forward maintenance plan
- Provide input into HMCTS annual spending review
- Develop a longer term 5 year plan based on the replacements undertaken as part of the works and the contract
- Develop a decarbonisation plan targeting: efficiency projects; decarbonisation of heat; renewable technology; EV charging
- Review and propose opportunities for innovation in the delivery of the programme
- Interface with the HMCTS operational team including the Technical Asset Manager, Business Services Manager and regional management teams to inform the replacement strategy
- Undertake, where required, site visits with the HMCTS technical and regional teams to review replacement requirements and agree prioritisation
- Work with the Sustainability and Energy Managers to develop a Monitoring and Verification Plan for Zero Carbon works, linking in with C3NTINEL (ENGIES M&V platform)
Owing to the Covid19 outbreak, ENGIE have been making some adjustments to support you through your candidate journey while keeping you as safe as possible.
All interviews will take place online via video chat or over the phone (platform alteration will be made accordingly) and we are making sizeable provisions in order to support those who can work from home. In the instances where it is absolutely necessary to visit the site and for key workers, all social distancing measures will be strictly observed.
Our dedicated recruitment team is committed to making your job application as stress-free as possible during this time of unprecedented instability, so we encourage you to contact us with any queries you have about the future of your career here at ENGIE. Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under "employee sign in" to apply for this role.Essential:
- Understanding of the Zero Carbon Transition
- Understanding of IPMVP methods of calculating and verifying energy savings (most essential)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Power BI skills in data manipulation
- Experience communicating with business stakeholders
- Ability to articulate a strategy
- Basic technical knowledge of Assets
- Basic Knowledge of SFG20
- Understanding building services systems.
- M&E experience or qualification
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview
- Posting Date: Oct 15, 2020