ENGIE's IT Advisor, SAP Governance, Security and Operations
is a strategic position that will be responsible for SAP Governance, Compliance and Audit, with a Focus on Role Design and SOD (Segregation of Duty) implementation.
The IT Advisor position will also be responsible for managing outsourced hosting and BASIS operations. It will act as the single point of contact for the Compliance, Infrastructure, IT Security and Basis teams.
What you'll do:
- Implement best practices for compliance, security and resilience of SAP system
- Ensure that IT Compliance objectives are met by implementing and optimizing IT control
- Support audits for successful outcome
- Automate processes such as Access provisioning/deprovisioning, SSO, role assignment
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders - including internal parties, external resources, regulatory bodies, and third-party software vendors - to design, build, and rollout solution
- Drive timely resolution on issues and support tickets, actively managing team efforts with Basis, Network, other IT groups, functional teams and other vendors as needed
- Manage SAP GRC. Implement, maintain and run
- The Segregation of Duty (SOD) ruleset
- Fire Fighter access
- Access request workflows
- Design roles for S/4 and other SAP systems. Administer user permissions as needed
- Test and optimize HA (High Availability) and DR (Disaster Recovery) as applicable
- Work in conjunction with the network and SAP basis teams to tackle different problems through resolution
- Back-up Application team members as necessary
- Leverage and manage outsourced resources as much as practical for tactical activities
- Comfortable working in a highly metricized environment, with both IT and business functions
- Develop relationships with internal customers and other stakeholder that is based on trust, transparency and a value-add approach
- This highly motivated individual should be ready to take upon new assignments according to the business needs
What you bring:
- Expert level designing, implementing and running SAP GRC based solutions for SOD
- Must have hands-on experience managing security in SAP.
- Must have experience meeting internal and external IT audit controls requirement
- Solid Experience implementing SSO technology
- Very strong analytical, problem solving skills, and intellectual curiosity required.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment required
- Proven ability to learn new process, tools and technologies
- Superior attention to detail and quality is a must
- Strong Documentation skills required
- Experience working with SAAS applications is preferred.
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, leadership skills are required
- Spanish and/or French are a plus
- Bachelor's Degree, Management Information Systems, Computer science or related field.
- 5 years minimum or relevant experience
ENGIE North America isn't just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we're leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge? Disclaimer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
ENGIE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job advertisement is supported by the ENGIE Talent Acquisition team. Agency engagement is not required at this time. All related inquiries must be communicated through Talent Acquisition and not directed to ENGIE North America Managers. Failure to follow the ENA process may result in nonpayment of agency fees.
- Posting Date: Oct 21, 2020