Skills: Document Control, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Louisiana, United States
- 5-10 Years engineering administrative experience, preferably at a multi-disciplinary engineering firm
- MS Office, Autodesk ACAD (Open/preview and print only), MS project, Adobe, PowerPoint experience
- Experience with document control of project filing systems, including use of SharePoint for project collaboration
- Experience entering procurement information including requisitions and invoice receipts, preferably using J.D. Edwards OneWorld
- Secondary education required; post-secondary training (certificate program) preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and establish priorities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet required deadlines in fast-paced capital project environment
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.