Do you relish the prospect of working in the digitization innovation industry?
Do you have a passion for delivering new technology and problem solving to our customers?Join our Bently Nevada Engineering team
Our team performs installation, configurations, commissioning & troubleshooting and instructions on Bently Nevada Systems Hardware & Software to protect and monitor variety of machine types encountered in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Petrochemicals, Pulp & Paper, and other process industries.Work with the latest innovations
As a System and Instrumentation Engineer, you'll be working within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
As a System and Instrumentation Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Ensuring services jobs are executed in accordance with the cost allocations budgeted, executed in a timely manner and in accordance with customers schedules.
- Providing technical guidance to customers for emergency problem resolution and assistance for maintenance and service activities
- Developing your technical knowledge and expertise to be able to provide effective problem resolution and implement innovative solutions
- Performing all administrative tasks related to customer site job executions to ensure operational excellence
- Planning, preparing and/or instructing internal and external training programs to impart and perpetuate field engineering and/or product knowledge
- Preparing and writing of technical reports to share with customers in a timely and accurate fashion
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a bachelor's degree in a related subject or demonstrate, good, equivalent, similar work experience
- Show good experience of working with controls or system instrumentation in an industrial, Oil and Gas or Energy environment
- Demonstrate a customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs and requirements
- Have excellent communication skills in English and be able to explain complex technical information to customers and technical personnel
- Show good knowledge of Networking, Hardware and Protocols
- Demonstrate good knowledge of Modbus, OPC, NetDDE and serial communications protocols (RS232, 422, 485)
- Have good electronic and mechanical problem solving and troubleshooting skills with a hands-on approach
- Be able to travel at short notice to potentially global locations and hold a valid drivers license
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location in Hungary (up to 3-5 days/ week)
- Flexibility in your working schedule
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary working office policy
- Wellbeing activities by volunteer teams
- Supplementary private medical care option
- Safety net of life insurance
- Additional flexible benefit framework
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.