Customer facing staff responsible for winning business. Leads the development of business plans for a specific product or product line.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Selling to named account(s), addition of a new customer is typically rare and usually subject to review process. Include key accounts within a single business group/ P&L
- Handles products and systems requiring thorough technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products and systems will be used. Sales processes require technical analysis and adaptation to client conditions.
- Manages complex sales processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally. Technical, economical, logistical and financial aspects are involved in creating a proposal.
- Handles important clients for a product line.
- Cooperates with technical colleagues to answer customer requests and discuss local conditions.
- Department is involved in medium-sized sales.
- Handles country or Large Territory
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Account Sales.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
Salary: AUD 180,000 - 210,000 per annumAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.