United States of America - Arizona, PhoenixJob Summary
AECOM is looking to hire a seasoned environmental engineer in our Phoenix, AZ office. Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Builds analytic and design skills.
- Conducts engineering design under the supervision of an
- experienced engineer.
- Creates designs, calculations, sketches, diagrams, schematic drawings, and final working drawings under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
- Collects and analyzes data under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
- Uses computer software as a tool for solving basic engineering problems.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed-upon budget and schedule under supervision.
- BA/BS in Environmental Engineering or related sciences + 2 years of required experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
What We Offer
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
- Due to the nature of the work, U.S. Citizenship is required
- Experience with environmental site characterization, data collection, and remediation system design operation.
- Experience with evaluation and interpretation of regulatory requirements, preparation of permits and plans, and oversight of compliance activities.
- Master's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- 2-4 years of experience at an environmental or engineering consulting company.
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certification and Supervisor certification or ability to obtain.
- Strong, effective writing and speaking skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Must be willing to travel to various job sites; approximately 30% travel for field activities.
- OSHA 30-hour Construction Supervisor certification.
- Engineer in Training Professional Registration.
- Participation in Professional Organization(s).
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Engineering - EnvironmentalBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.