United States of America - Texas, HoustonJob Summary
We are growing our team - hiring a Senior Project Engineer or Project Manager with a background in Civil Infrastructure Engineering with a special emphasis in potable water distribution system design and development with piping sizes ranging between 16-inches and 84-inches. The successful candidate will be a design engineer with Project Management experience with a diverse background and extensive technical, project management, multi-agency coordination and client relations experience. Proficiency will depend on strong communication skills, previous experience leading interdisciplinary teams on large, complex municipal infrastructure projects and an interest in mentoring team members. This position is in support of a Program Management Team working to develop, design and coordinate $800 million of civil infrastructure work over the next 8 years.Minimum Requirements
- BA/BS + none or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Texas Professional Engineer's License - or ability to obtain with 6 months.
What We Offer
- At least 8 years of experience
- Professional Engineering License in Texas with 5+ years of signing and sealing large scale public utility projects in the Greater Houston Area.
- Construction contract administration and construction phase services in support of large scale public infrastructure projects.
- Strong affinity for being a "team player" and working closely with all members of the Project Management Team.
- Extensive experience in designing and coordinating public utility (water line projects) within public rights of way.
- Coordination with public agencies, public and private utility companies and various pipeline companies.
- Background in management/coordination of right-of-way and easement acquisition and eminent domain procedures.
- Basic knowledge of industry standard computer software for the position (examples include software such as of MicroSoft Project, ESRI, GIS, AutoCAD,and/or MicroStation).
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Program and Project ManagementBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.