United States of America - Texas, DallasJob Summary
AECOM has a position available for a Senior Process Engineer to be located in the Greater Dallas Area (DFW) of Texas. The Lead Engineer will join our expanding Water Civil Design Group. This position may include client management with municipal contracts.
Responsibilities of this position include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Water treatment technical leadership
- Coordinate and provide technical expertise for mid- large-size projects
- Lead technical client relationships and plays a major role in selling
- Lead discipline department efforts to grow technical expertise
- Lead technical business development work
- Provide specialized technical input to studies and design for staff's specific area of expertise
- Approve and sign off on work
- Provides estimates for the engineering budget and schedule a to meet requirements on large, complex projects.
Projects may include the following:
- water system master plans,
- hydraulic distribution system modeling,
- water audits,
- water quality studies,
- disinfection, water supply sustainability,
- water systems design (water treatment plants, pump stations, etc.),
- energy evaluations,
- water main replacement analysis,
- water vulnerability and emergency response,
- Safe Drinking Water Program audits
With more than 3,200 Water professionals in all major markets throughout the United States and Canada, AECOM's Water business line leverages nearly a century of local, national and international project experience to provide today's municipalities, industries and governments with cost-effective solutions to their Water challenges. We deliver our services-from environmental planning studies to detailed design, construction management, and operations and maintenance-to a wide range of public and private sector clients. Our public sector work encompasses everything from small rural communities, to large urban centers, to agencies with regional responsibilities. Our private sector work includes assignments for multiple commercial/industrial sectors, including oil and gas, chemicals, power, food and beverage, manufacturing and pharmaceuticals.https://aecom.com/markets/water/About AECOM
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what's possible - the world's longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustainingand disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, governments, energy and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
- Fortune 's World's Most Admired Companies - 2014-2020
- #1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering-News Record 's 2019 "Top 500 Design Firms" and #1 2019 "Top 200 Environmental Firms"
- VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
- Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index for 2017-2019
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field of study
- 10+ years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Professional Engineer's (PE) license
What We Offer
- Professional Engineer's license in Texas
- Municipal project experience in the evaluation, planning, design and construction of the following projects:
- Water Treatment Plants, Pump Stations, Water, and/or Lift Stations
- Experience with developing proposals, schedules, and budgets
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Engineering - Water - WastewaterBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
US - Austin, TX - 9400 Amberglen Boulevard, US - Fort Worth, TX - 801 Cherry Street, Suite 1050, US - Houston, TX - 19219 Katy FreewayClearance Required
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.