United States of America - Texas, San AntonioJob Summary
AECOM's Central Region Transportation Multimodal Division is seeking a Senior Engineer -Subject Matter Expert to be responsible for the operation and growth of the Transit Business in the State of Texas and Gulf Coast area of the region. The qualified candidate will have experience in the delivery of major transit projects and pursuits in the State of Texas and have established relationships with all transit agencies within the state. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provides technical leadership for a specialty and is considered to be a fully capable professional in their field.
- Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields. Makes decisions independently on technical problems and methods, and represents the organization in conferences.
- Resolves important questions and plans and coordinates work.
- Requires the use of advanced techniques and the modifications and extension of theories, precepts and practices of the field and related sciences and disciplines.
- The knowledge and expertise required for this level of work usually result from progressive experience.
- Supervision and guidance relate largely to overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts, and policy matters.
- Receives direction on unusual conditions and developments.
Sponsorship assistance will not be available for this roleMinimum Requirements
BA/BS + 12 YORE or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or educationPreferred Qualifications
At least 15 years of experienceWhat We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.