United States of America - Colorado, DenverJob Summary
AECOM is seeking a Wastewater Technical Practice Leader in our Central Water Region. This senior level position will be based out of any Central Region office. AECOM is one of the nation's leading engineering firms with opportunities to work with a wide variety of clients on planning, engineering, and design projects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintaining and enhancing AECOM technical capacity as the leading provider of professional wastewater technical services in the area.
- Develop and executes the overall strategy for growth of technical resources in the Central Region.
- Develop marketing strategies/plans, anticipates opportunities, and identifies market trends
- Direct market research in the municipal drinking water end market
- Build strong relationships and interact regularly with clients, teaming partners, industry groups and stakeholders linked to the market sector
- Engage with clients to develop major pursuits
- Provides oversight of capture plans that conform to the business development strategy and technical capabilities
- Engage with technical expertise from across the organization
- Support negotiations for favorable contract terms and conditions, including identification and mitigation of risks and commercial terms during the pursuit process
- Reinforce collaboration and team building, ensures client focus, demonstrates commitment to excellence and innovation, and motivates others to ensure positive morale and engagement.
- Provide leadership engagement such that AECOM programs such as Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Ethics & Compliance are an overriding part of the organizational culture.
- Coordinate with Technical Practice to align skills with market trends and to drive strategic technical leadership hires
- Continuously build a strong professional network through personal contacts, conference planning and strategy development, WEF/IWA/AWWA committee participation etc.
Bachelor's Degree +15 years of demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education,Preferred Qualifications
What We Offer
- Master's (MS) or Doctrine (PhD) in Engineering. Civil or Chemical preferred
- 20+ years Wastewater industry experience
- Extensive knowledge of municipal wastewater market
- Well-known in the industry through societies such as WEFTEC
- Ability to broad scan other water related end markets and to assist in strategy development
- Agile response to fast paced, complex work environment and organizational change
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Engineering - CivilBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
US - Austin, TX - 9400 Amberglen Boulevard, US - Dallas, TX - 13355 Noel Road, US - Houston, TX - 19219 Katy Freeway, US - Murray, UT - 756 East Winchester Street, US - Phoenix, AZ - 7720 North 16th StreetClearance Required
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.