Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Quality Assurance Engineer (Java Selenium) to join the team in Mumbai, IndiaEssential Responsibilities
In the role of Quality Assurance Engineer (Java Selenium), you will:
- Responsible for testing feature and or a small feature set.
- Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management.
- Demonstrates increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas.
- Applies various testing types and methodologies effectively during SDLC.
- Takes ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Applies principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Writes effective tests according to best practices so that crucial functional requirements are verified and tests remain valid when code is refactored
- Begins to collaborate with development team in bugs fixing and build plans.
- Collaborates with Quality Leaders in creating test plans. Implements and configures testing tools and at times help junior staff. Implements system-level integration testing.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms
- Mobile Testing
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) from an accredited college or university with minimum 5+ years of work experience.
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Understands the technology landscape, up to date on current technology trends and new technology, brings new ideas to the team
- Displays understanding of the project's value proposition for the customer. Shows commitment to deliver the best value proposition for the targeted customer
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
- Database/SQL/Oracle knowledge and experience of Windows/Unix/Linux.
- Experience of testing client server and GUI applications.
- Familiar with methods and techniques of structured reviews.
- Experience of working in an environment with strict quality procedures.
- Effective oral expression and written expression, easy contact, adaptable, can foster team spirit.
- Excellent Planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator and team player:
- Experience working in Agile development environment.
- Six - Sigma Green belt trained (GE Employees).
- Good knowledge of Mathematics will be highly desirable. #DTR
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.