Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Staff Quality Assurance Engineer (Java Selenium) to join the team in Mumbai, IndiaEssential Responsibilities
In the role of Staff Quality Assurance Engineer (Java Selenium), you will:
- Responsible for testing a component, feature and or feature set.
- Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business.
- Contributes to quality engineering discussions.
- Owns medium sized quality engineering tasks, delivers while mentoring, and helping team members.
- Makes technology choices at individual level and has ability to analyze impact.
- Applies principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Expert in core data structures and algorithms.
- Integrates project testing with continuous integration process.
- Works with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions. Demonstrates the ability to understand, debug and contribute to code base.
- Demonstrates the ability to drive team change for the betterment of the product quality.
- Provides expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for a software project.
- Provide mentorship to junior level engineers and help them grow to the next level.
- Bring best practices from industry & drives across the team.
- Develops and executes maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases.
- Understands performance parameters and can assess application performance using various tools like Jmeter, LoadRunner etc.
- Expert in writing Automate tests for both API & UI on platforms like Java, Java Scripts etc.
- Collaborates with Quality Leaders in creating test plans.
- Implements and configures testing tools and at times help junior staff. Implements system-level integration testing.
- Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers
- Document and communicate results of technical data generated.
- Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) from an accredited college or university with minimum 8+ years of work experience.
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills through prior work assignments
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal relationship skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Proactive work style, creativity, and engagement
- Demonstrated ability to execute and drive results
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.