Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pyt-Yakh, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Russia
This role will be responsible for spooling and banding electrical power cable utilized on Electrical Centrifugal Pumps systems in coordinated effort and procedure with installation engineer and rig operators.
- Checking out cable products and equipment by type/brand/model and serial number according to technical accompanying documentation;
- Preparing non-conformity acts if any inconsistencies are detected;
- Piping of ground electrical equipment of electrical centrifugal pumps;
- Providing a preventive maintenance of ground power equipment of electrical centrifugal pumps;
- Conducting of electrical measurements;
- Dismantling and installation of electrical centrifugal pumps with multisection submersible electric motors;
- Pre-start preparation of ground power equipment with all models of control stations, control stations with frequency converters and control stations with valve electric motors;
- Dismantling and installation of control stations and power transformers
- Production of splices on cable lines;
- Determination of phasing during cutting and extension of the cable line at the well;
- Providing slinger functions.
- Diploma in mechanics, electromechanics or technical education.
- Experience in the field of electromechanics or a similar industrial field (industrial, aviation, petroleum, automotive, electronics).
- Strong knowledge of machines, tools, and banding materials, including their uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Fluent Russian.
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability in performing routine maintenance of equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Quickly adjusts to changing job assignments/requirements and the flexibility to work overtime with little or no advance notice.
- Filling technical and technological documentation according to rules and regulations;
- Strong understanding of the ground electrical equipment for the operation of electrical submersible pumps exploitation;
- Strong knowledge of instructions for dismantling and installation of electrical centrifugal pumps;
- Strong knowledge of instructions for providing a preventive maintenance of ground power equipment of electrical centrifugal pumps;
- Strong knowledge of instructions for the manufacturing of splices on cable lines;
- Strong knowledge of the technique of phasing during cutting and extending a cable line at a well;
- Strong knowledge of electrical diagrams and piping diagrams of ground electrical equipment of electrical centrifugal pumps;
- Strong knowledge of the regulations, technical standards, guidelines and technical conditions for downhole pumping equipment
- Nefteyugansk or Tomsk region, Russia
- Rotation schedule
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.