Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, Operations Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Bogota, Colombia
The Office365 & Azure Cyber Security Operations manager is responsible for the configuration, monitoring and handling of all alerts from the Office365 & Azure ecosystems. As well as the onboarding of all into the Cyber Security Operation Center for response and remediation.
*The ideal candidate must be legally autorized to work and located in Colombia
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define and maintain O365 alert policies
- Define validation/mitigation/remediation steps for O365 security alerts - hand over to SOC and ensure effectiveness of resulting remediations
- Evaluate functionality of all features of O365 security & Compliance portal and Azure Security Centre and develop a program to activate based on their value proposition.
- Azure Sentinel evaluation and implementation
- Create some kind of bespoke dashboard to display key metrics
- Create monitoring, alerting & response for:
- Identity management,
- Conditional access
- Anomaly detection
- Mobile devices
- Explore and define the handling of email process alerts and how they interact/interoperate with the Proofpoint protection suite to maximise the effectiveness of combined toolsets
- Provide training and awareness to key stakeholders around Office365 & Azure Security tooling and assist in creation and validation of training, support, and awareness documentation.
- Maintain an industry watch on Office365 & Azure Security, to ensure our plans are aligned with current best practices, as well as being prepared to exploit emerging new products & techniques
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent experience in (IT, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- 3-4 Years of specific experience in O365 + Operations that have changed to O365 and particularly azure
- Experience in previous managerial roles
- O365 Cloud + Azure
- Advanced English Level
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.