Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Embedded Software Engineer to join the team in Mumbai, India.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, participates in a group of developers as a project member responsible for complex contributions.
- Responsible for specific aspects of assigned projects.
- May provide bug verification, release testing or beta support. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on various modules on x86, mips & arm targets. Experience with FPGA based systems desirable.
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Engineering discipline , Computer science, EE or ECE
- Extensive experience in C and C++ and preferably one other structured language (non-scripted)
- Experience with Real Time Operating System (RTOS) and time-critical software development
- Experience with Single Event Upset (SEU) mitigation mechanisms
- Experience with local and remote debugging concepts and tools
- Preferably experience with hypervisor and/or container virtualization techniques
- Experience in developing software for RTOS and embedded applications
- Experience with hardware interfacing
- Preferably experience in device driver and BSP development
- In-depth knowledge of different processor technologies such as: ARM, PPC, LEON, OpenRISC, SoC processors
- Affection with upcoming processor technologies such as GPGPU / MPPs
- Preferably knowledge and understanding of MPP/GPU processors and related development (CUDA / OpenCL)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.