Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
As our Manufacturing Engineer you are responsible for Engineering associated with the manufacturing process. You will develop an operational year plan for own manufacturing activities of the team. Suggest improvements in products, processes and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primarily tactical responsibilities. This does not include general administrative work.
- Responsible to exchange data and information interaction concerns and also improvements in products, processes and procedures.
- Handles standardized manufacturing processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Some latitude in ways of working and planning.
- Leads a small manufacturing unit with a budget > $ 0.5 million.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
- Experience with Manufacturing Engineering.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.