This role will build future reference scenarios, assess attractiveness of core, adjacent and white space opportunities in terms of market potential, competitive dynamics and value pool evolution. Provide advanced economic analytics / modeling capabilities / "services" to other SBD and BH functions.Essential Responsibilities:
- Develop Quantitative Analysis and data management as a core competence, mathematical and statistical financial modeling.
- Develop economic scenario models for use in strategy and participation model evaluation.
- Create economic models to assess relative attractiveness of core, adjacent and white space markets.
- Develop methodology/analytics to evaluate value/profit pools, assess profit pool sustainability and BKR's comparative performance.
- Work closely with HQ and Product Companies to frame and build comprehensive competitive intelligence on core and adjacent companies and customers.
- Establish a core competency in financial risk assessment modeling for portfolio performance, financial forecasts and acquisition opportunities.
- Support the Business Development and Innovation and Offer Development groups with economic analysis.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in economics, data analytics and financial risk modeling
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
Houston, TXAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.