Skills: Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Artificial Lift Systems Crew Leader to join the team in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Under minimal supervision supervises and oversees the installation/pulling of (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in offshore and onshore locations
- Leads a team, attends pre job planning meetings, prepares for and supervises the technical service
- Acts as on site ALS representative for communication with customers and account managers. Completes all job documentation
- Conducts a worksite review and debrief the internal team
- Monitors, troubleshoots and tests downhole ESP equipment including Downhole Monitoring Tools in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life
- Sets up and starts ALS Motor Controllers and VSD's
- Electrically competent personnel may be required to commission and maintain various types of surface control equipment
- Provides on-the-job training to team members
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Bachelor degree electrical is preferred with 5+ years' experience in Artificial Lift field operations or Two year Technical degree with 7+ years' Experience
- Ability to alternate methods of completing tasks if the set method is not viable
- Communicate with various clients and must have good customer service skills
- Quickly adjusts to changing job assignments/requirements
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.