Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Field Specialist - Artificial Lift to join the team in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
- Under minimal supervision performs installation/pulling of complex Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) systems and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells
- May be required to act as team leader
- Monitors, trouble shoots and tests downhole ESP equipment including Downhole Monitoring Tools in order to maximize well productivity and Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) run life
- Assists with the set up and start-up of Centrilift Motor Controllers and VSD's
- The position involves frequent travel on domestic or international assignments and time away from home, often at short notice. Handles special projects as assigned
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes Health Safety Environment policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Two year Technical Degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience in Artificial Lift field operations
- Excellent functional and technical knowledge of Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP)
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team working skills
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.