Remote Monitoring Center (RMC) Leader will lead the North America Region Bently Nevada RMC service team and develop practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals. In this role you are the team leader for Bently Nevada Remote Monitoring Engineers in your area of responsibility. You will be required to utilize your understanding and experience to execute business objectives and attain short-term and some long-term business goals. In addition, you will be responsible for executing work for key customer sites in order to remain approximately 50% billable.Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary Bently Nevada RMC Services Leader for the North America region, responsible for supervision of personnel and execution of work in the area of responsibility.
- Provide leadership, technical direction, and assistance to the customer, user, and other field personnel in the diagnostic and long term maintenance of Bently Nevada equipment and customers rotating machinery.
- Provide single point of contact to the customer, customer team, Sales team, and all other stakeholders for Bently Nevada services in your assigned area.
- Regional profit and loss responsibility for the RMC Services and other service functions as required by business. Perform and review project post-mortems on all RMC contracts conducted in area of responsibility
- Track, report, and forecast financials and business metrics on a regular basis.
- Identify training needs to ensure internal and external certifications are in place to perform required work.
- Engage in ITO activity to support orders growth in assigned territory. Drive top-line growth (orders) with positive leverage to revenue and margin. Sell the service "value story."
- Provide voice of the customer information to the business, including marketing intelligence and sales opportunities for services, and supporting services agreements.
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality. Act as escalation point of contact for customer support. Implement processes to ensure standardized, quality execution.
- Review and interpret technical reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM Field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a field services or similar operationally rigorous posting
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Proven mindset of accountability and ownership
- Proven performance in field services / machinery diagnostics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven analytical and quality improvement ability
- Ability to make formal presentations to all audiences
- Able to work with all levels of services, engineering and product line management
- Project management or supervisory experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to represent BN in a professional manner at all times
: Preferred Location Minden - NV, other US locations will be consideredAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.