The Industrial X-Ray Solutions Repair Technician will be responsible for investigating and resolving customer returned units and contributing towards engineering issues with Waygate Technologies Titan and Eresco products. The successful candidate will be capable of diagnosing failures, obtaining technical information from customers and providing quality repairs to a wide variety of instruments. The role requires handling of multiple tasks and the ability to respond to changing priorities whilst setting and meeting customer expectations.Essential Responsibilities
- Rapid response to equipment failures
- Technical input into engineering investigations
- Implementing repairs in priority order
- Scoping and progressing longer term solutions.
- Feedback of progress reports to customer service teams
- High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school
- Minimum 1-year experience in electronic repair as a technician
- Proactive self-starter
- An understanding of non-distructive testing products
- Planning and task management skills
- Good communication skills
- X-Ray / Electronic / Electrical / Mechanical support experience
- Knowledge of Waygate Titan/Eresco product hardware
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.