Skills: WellSite Supervisor, Installation Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Malabo, Bioko Norte, Equatorial Guinea
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for an Offshore Administartor with POB experience for a 3-4 month duration, to support an offshore shutdown in Equatorial Guinea.
Roles and Responsibilties;
- Interfacing with all the Platform Management Team whose departments are involved in the platform activities.
- Preparing and distributing POB's, coordinating crew changes etc.
- Administrative duties as requested by Platform Management.
#rz #ZR # wood18
Skills / Qualifications
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- BOSIET Survival Certification c\w CA-EBS.
- A number of years previous experience working on an offshore installation in a similar position preferably in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Computer literate, fully conversant with word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Fluent both in spoken and written English.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.