West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
FPLES is a national company with local roots in the communities we serve. Headquartered in south Florida, FPLES is a leader in providing energy solutions for our customers' toughest challenges.
Position Specific Description
We are seeking an IT systems analyst to deliver technology solutions that drive employee, customer, and shareholder value for multiple residential brands including FPL Home Services, FPL Home, and NextEra home. You will work closely with product managers, marketing, customer service, operations, and other technology teams to resolve issues and improve processes. In this role,will get exposure to a variety of both SaaS and custom applications in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. If you are self-driven, innovative, and customer-focused this role will be a great fit!
JIRA and Confluence
This job analyzes business processes and practices and identifies technology opportunities. Employees in this job design and implement information technology solutions to meet customer needs and business goals and strategies.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops a strong familiarity with business processes that are in their area of business focus
- Establishes and manages effective customer relationships with users of business, financial and operations systems, as well as technical team members
- Applies analytical skills within functional area to decompose work into manageable value-based units
- Responds to requests, identifies conflicts, and makes recommendations where needed
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems
- Uses knowledge of business processes to identify interdependencies and functional gaps
- Builds strong working understanding of the technical solution being delivered and analyzes and determines failure points in the solution
- Contributes to the application testing process (directly or to support end users)
- Creates and updates documentation, as appropriate, for selected project framework
- Maintains a familiarity with market trends in technology
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 3+ years
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type:Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Organization: FPL Energy Services, Inc
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.
Nearest Major Market: Palm Beach
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami