Our Client has an urent need for 2 Wireline Supervisors to support a well intervention located offshore Gulf of Mexico. Requirements for Well Supervisors are listed below:
- 10+ years' experience
- Valid IADC or IWCF certification with Well intervention part/ Wireline.
- Experience from offshore wireline operations in US GOM.
- Experience with e-line and or digital slickline.
- Valid HUET and Safe Gulf
- Project Start - end of October/early November
- Duration of assignment - estimated 10-14 days offshore operation
- COVID measures prior to onboarding
- Morning Testing at a hotel near the heliport
- 1 night stay at the hotel in quarantine, (Prevention of any exposure after testing, masks, no visitors, no outside travel, social distancing, food will be catered)
- Test results received around 12 hours after testing
- Travel offshore the following morning
- Embark from ERA in Houma