Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Staff Technical Project Manager to join the team in Kochi/Mumbai, India.Essential Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
- Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
- Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources
- Facilitate convergence of functional and technical
- knowledge and build project teams
- Work with globally located technical team often comprising of members of separate organizations to coordinate day-to-day execution as per outlined plan
- Cooperate with and manage external vendors as required. Manage procurement and onboarding process
- Ensure pre-defined project management processes and practices are followed. Drive simplification and improvement as necessary
- Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and interdependencies. Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
- Manage project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project
- Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting
- Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
- Track project outcomes realization and customer satisfaction levels through established metrics against service level. Ensure lessons learned are collected
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- A minimum 6 years of professional experience.
- Experience in Azure DevOps, Jira
- Must have-3 years of experience in Project Management Practices and Processes like agile methodologies.
- Good to have -PMP, ScrumMaster or related Project Management certifications.
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Experience working with others on a global basis
- Applies knowledge to coach and mentor others
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills
- Change oriented - actively generates process improvements, champions and drives change initiatives, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organizationAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.