Upgrades and Supporting Service Agreement Manager
Would you like to take ownership of delivering an exceptional service to our customers?
Do you enjoy providing a vital service to ensure successful on-site operations?Join our customer focused team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. From the most advanced data collection technology to innovative software enabling remote collaboration, Waygate Technologies provides a full suite of non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions and equipment including radiography, computed tomography, remote visual inspection, ultrasound, and eddy current productsPartner with the best
As an Upgrades and Supporting Services Agreement Manager, you will take ownership for all technical actions required for the successful preparation of upgrade proposals. You will collaborate with your team to support our various technology business units. You will shape growth and ensure customer satisfaction by providing technical and analytical assessment on all upgrade matters.
As Upgrades and Supporting Service Agreement Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Assisting in the upgrade proposal preparation to provide support and technical guidance for the creation of quotes
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide support for the installation and delivery of standard and non-standard upgrades at customer sites
- Acting as primary point of contact to customers to build relationships and ensure successful delivery of requirements
- Partnering with the commercial team to understand customers' needs, build models and negotiate contracts
- Utilizing base data to drive sales priorities and generate recommendations for continued growth
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or demonstrate relevant experience within the X-ray industry
- Demonstrate previous work experience in an Engineering, Services or Commercial role
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and excellent all-round communication skills
- Display a good customer orientation mindset and the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Be of an analytical mindset with a proven ability to resolve problems and identify solutions
- Show experience of collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver technical customer projects
- Be able to travel locally and internationally at short notice to customer sites
10 Lok Yang Way SingaporeAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.