Skills: Production Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, Geoscientist
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
FD Facilities Engineer - Kuwait, Ahmadi
Our client is one of leading engineering companies within the Oil industry, who are now recruiting for several of their projects in Kuwait.
The successful Facilities Engineer will be experienced with network modelling, urban planning, drilling, and facilities planning. Essentially the right candidate will be a well-rounded engineer within the O&G industry.
As the Facilities Engineer you will be responsible for the network modelling, which includes GAP, PIPEFOW analysis and planning for flowline jumpers.
You are also responsible for the planning of all reservoirs, field development and exploration.
You will be expected to produce effective development of multi-well pads, rig roads and facility corridors alongside other duties.
• Proven experience with network modelling, hydraulic balancing, multi-phase flow predictions and flowline planning.
• Proven experience with planning and design of integrated surface facilities for growth projects.
• Strong project management skills (conceptual planning, FEED work, detailed design, start-up, commissioning and operations).
• Experienced with Gnatt chart planning.
• Strong verbal, written communication skill sets.
PADS Drilling experience is required
To be considered for the Facilities Engineer position, please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!