Education: High School/Secondary
Location: North Brabant, Netherlands
Would you like to work on mechanical equipment?
Do you enjoy maintaining, diagnosing, adjusting, repairing and functioning test mobile mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment?
Join our cutting-edge EARC Mechanic team!
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our field services team support the on-site installation, maintenance and planning of our industry-leading products for our global customers.
Partner with the best
As Mechanic you will maintain, diagnose, adjust, repair and function test mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment, such as Liquid Nitrogen pump units, compressors, steam & ambient vaporizers, centrifugal pumps and reciprocating booster units and conduct mechanical inspections.
As a Mechanic you will be responsible for:
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists
- Using moderately complex diagnostic equipment to aid in Fault Analysis: analyse and interpret data from Field Fault Reports to identify and repair equipment.
- Facilitating 3rd-party repair of equipment and following Work Orders & Check List, complete equipment records and file as part of maintenance, QC and QA programs.
- Inspecting and dispositioning of parts and equipment
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies and compliance requirements
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Technical diploma or several years' maintenance related experience in electro- mechanical function or relevant industrial experience
- Have experience in hydraulic circuits and ability to troubleshoot faults and identify potential solutions.
- Be able to travel within Europe
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills with fluency in English
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.