Juno Beach, Florida, United States
Juno Beach, Florida, United States
Skills: Technical Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Juno Beach, Florida, United States
Position Specific Description
In this role you will be leading enterprise cybersecurity program's strategic planning, financials, project and services portfolio, operating rhythm, and workforce planning functions. You will work across businesses and IT to develop a comprehensive strategy and manage a team of project managers, scrum masters, and analysts. You will have the opportunity to Partner with business leadership, risk management and other organizations to develop the cybersecurity business plan. You will also have the chance to align strategies, services and projects to ensure the workforce is aligned to current priorities. Regularly evaluate effectiveness to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities. This opportunity will allow you to suggest changes or improvements to current business plans, policies, and procedures and formulate feasible recommendations on how to optimize the organization's effectiveness. In this role you will also have the opportunity to build and execute our operating plans, communications and create presentations, speeches, and outlines to influence and drive change. We look forward to reviewing your application!
This position establishes strategy, develops business plans, and oversees and directs the design, development, and implementation of technology solutions to meet business needs. Leaders in this role provide leadership and oversight to manage performance and results in one or more Information Technology (IT) disciplines. Individuals will be accountable for the reliability, performance, security, and continuity of IT systems and supported business processes.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Provides leadership, influence, vision, roadmap, and direction to the organization to contribute to achieving the company's goals
• Works with IT leaders to develop overall IT strategy in alignment with business strategy
• Oversees the value stream by focusing on cost and risks of technology portfolio to meet business needs
• Supports and fosters innovative technologies to deliver new ideas that enable business transformation
• Ensures high levels of ongoing system and application performance in production environments
• Oversees the development of processes and tools to automate code releases from development to operations (DevOps)
• Establishes and drives technology roadmaps that align with current and future business needs
• Manages third party technical and outsourcing relationships to deliver project and operational support objectives
• Ensures technology processes are conducted in line with applicable standards and company policies
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
• Experience: 10+ years
• Supervisor/Management Experience: 5+ years
• Bachelor's Degree
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type:Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Organization: Florida Power & Light Company
Location: Juno Beach, Florida
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.
Nearest Major Market: Palm Beach
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami