NextEra Energy Resources
is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power and renewable energy from the wind and sun in North America.Position Specific Description
NextEra Energy is ranked No. 1 among electric and gas utility companies in Fortune® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies®." Join a team that's among the very best...at NextEra Energy Resources.This posting is for the new site in North Dakota: Burke Wind FarmJob Overview
Leaders in this job are responsible for the daily management and leadership of a wind power generation facility. Individuals are responsible for the overall safe and reliable operation of the wind site.Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Monitors, controls, and forecasts plant budgets and ensures compliance with all contractual obligations
• Interfaces with land owners, utilities, regulatory agencies, and local government and community representatives
• Maintains all company supplied equipment, facilities, and tooling
• Ensures compliance to all company safety and environmental policies
• Performs other collateral duties in support of the Power Generation Division (PGD) portfolio
• Uses computer based applications
• Completes reports and paperwork
• Performs other job-related duties as assignedRequired Qualifications
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- Experience:2+ years
- Valid Driver's License (NON CDL)
• NoneEmployee Group:
NextEra Project Mgmt
Columbus, North Dakota
Other Work Locations:
Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not
accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies
. Please see our policy
for more information.
#LI-MT1Nearest Major Market:
Wind Energy, Energy