Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
Baker Hughes has an opening for West Area PL Account Manager in Denver, CO.
- Selling to named account(s), addition of a new customer is typically rare and usually subject to review process. Include key accounts within a single business group/ P&L
- Handles standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice.
- Contributes to Prices and conditions to have a certain degree of granularity. Works on the basis of predefined contracts price frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from prices and conditions
- Handles diverse clients in a region.
- Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
- Leads a department with medium-sized estimated orders.
- Handles local focus on Small-Medium size territory
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in down hole ESP equipment
- Direct experience in HPumP / SPS for Oil field, Mining, municipalities and geothermal applications, including NSF requirements a must
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Commercially aware on different commercial models
- Ability to negotiate contracts
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.