Early Careers Program: Supply ChainWould you like to build supply chain foundations?Do you want to accelerate your career?Join our Supply Chain team
Our Supply Chain Early Career Program inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. Program graduates have the foundations to make innovative contributions to our future.Take your career to the next level
Our Early Careers program produces leaders capable of meeting challenges facing Supply Chain and Health, Safety and Environment. This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in Supply Chain roles combined with formal classroom training. You will also undertake a cross-functional, mission-based project, allowing you to build leadership and functional skills.
Aspart of ourEarly Careers Program,you will be responsible for:
- Working on three diverse assignments in manufacturing, sourcing and materials management, logistics,qualityand process improvement, HSE and services operations
- Participating in structured career development, receivingcoachingand mentoring and on-the job-learning to create opportunities for career acceleration
Fuel your passion
- Attending a significant supply-chain training curriculum, including certification in LEAN Six Sigma,APICSand Supply Chain processes
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers and interacting with global business leaders
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have aBachelor'sdegree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or equivalent from an accredited university
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or greater on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Have a maximum three years' experience post bachelor's degree
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for supplychain operations
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
Work in a way that works for you
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours- flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive.? This role can have a shift based working pattern for some assignments.
- Occasionally remote workingfrom home oranother work location
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse,ambitiousand collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering,dataand science.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know wehave topush the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
.Privatemedical cover for you and your direct financial dependents
.Adefined contributory savings plan
.Additionalelected benefits.About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, were committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and were always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer,cleanerand more efficient.Join us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!Letscome together and take energy forward.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.