Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst, Budget / Cost Control
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Moscow, Russia
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the controllership and financial reporting of projects in accordance with internal control rules. Ensure project accounting is in accordance with Company guidelines; define milestone and liaise with accounting for revenue recognition. Organize the project reviews from start to the end of each contract. Ensure consistency with project teams. Analyze the execution performance and propose action plans to improve contract margin and cash profile as well as corrective action plans to mitigate identified risks
- Advises Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributes to project as a team member or leads small projects. Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Project Control.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.