Skills: Business Development, Sales
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Williston, North Dakota, United States
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, this position is responsible for creating, building and sustaining customer relationships, managing chemical accounts for customers, troubleshooting and scheduling.
- This position is responsible for oversight of day to day operations necessary to sustain our client accounts and for acquiring new business opportunities with new clients.
- Must demonstrate the ability to stabilize business in large, strategic accounts.
- Responsible for managing smaller accounts with combined revenues up to $2.5MM.
- This role will directly supervise field personnel in order to maintain and support accounts.
- Supervisory responsibilities consist of interviewing/selecting employees, providing performance feedback to employees through regular check in, directing/monitoring their work, and ensuring proper adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Pursue organic growth opportunities with existing customers and new opportunities with new customers.
- Technical requirements of this position include: knowledge of Multi- Chem's product lines and their application, the capability to test, select and recommend products following established work methods.
- Provide technical support and escalate complaints as required. As the expert on the job site, may participate in collection of samples and will analyze associated data.
- Provide sound technical advice and recommendations to support customer operational requirements.
- Knowledge of chemical pump design and specifications.
- Creates, builds and sustains custom chemical programs and optimizes those programs as opportunities arise.
- Knowledge of Microsoft product platforms.
- Provide clear, concise and routine reports and recommendations internally to management and externally to clients.
- Produce and present technical presentations.
- Utilize software to maintain customer financial & technical portfolios.
- Perform system analysis. Interpret data and develop recommendations to ensure operations are performing at an optimal level.
- Demonstrate strong leadership by coaching and training others and leading portions of District Meetings.
- Requires completion of high schooldiploma and minimum of 1 year of experience in the Production Chemical business which includes experience in the oil and gas industry.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
E 1/2 Lot 3, Block 4, Williston, North Dakota, 58801, United States
Requisition Number: 88925
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.