Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Hold responsibility for total operations performance and to plan, oversees the actual work of a team, preparing, installing or running equipment and business activity that requires regular monitoring of work activity; assigning and/or delegating individuals to schedules; moving assets / resources, administering policies and/or procedures across staff areas; interacting with multiple parties to organize activities / people. Compiles reports concerning progress of work and utilization of machines and equipment.
- Responsible for the implementation of health, safety and environment programs and procedures.
- Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system.
- Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system.
- Plan, organize, direct and supervise the work schedules and resources of the warehouse and store section
- Monitor and ensure that the store, warehouse and open yards are well maintained and kept clean and tidy
- Develop efficient work procedures and benchmarks for control and measurement for the team's performance
- Supervise, train, motivate and deploy the reporting team to achieve optimal results, contributing to the efficiency of the department and company
- Any other duties as directed
- Thorough technical knowledge of Fishing & Intervention products and service.
- Good QHSSE procedural knowledge and understanding of quality management principles.
- Strong operational and technical skills in relation to Weatherford products and services.
- Extensive knowledge of rig floor operations and associated handling procedures.
- Excellent communication in English (both written and oral), presentation, leadership/supervisory/team and organizational skills
- Capable of multitasking and working effectively under pressure;
- Understanding of computer application within the proposed job environment;
- Ability to generate clear and concise reports in a timely and professional manner.