Skills: Maintenance Technician, Field Service Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Minimum 2+ years related experience, inclusive of 1 years` oilfield experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Good communication skills
Responsibilities and duties:
- Assist Automation Techs during operations.
- Install VFD's and other Automation Equipment with minimal supervision once trained.
- Maintain shop and service truck
- Drive company vehicle to location when required.
- Maintain neat housekeeping.
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
- Available to work long hours when required.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.