Skills: Paramedic / Nurse
Other Skills: Diploma in Medicine, qualification in Emergency Medicine and training in Tropical Medicine Physician with proven experience in Africa and France Good knowledge of Sub-Saharan Africa and strong experience in isolated and operational contexts Ability to work as a team in a multidisciplinary and multicultural space. Portuguese and French: read, written and spoken. Practice English if possible.
Experience: 15 + Years
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION
He reports to the chief physician who, in turn, reports to the Deputy General Manager of the Branch.
Ensure reception, admission and stabilization of emergencies.
Ensure the medical monitoring of the employees of the branch and their families.
Ensure the interim of the chief physician during his absence.
Ensure the stay with other doctors.
- Integrates, applies and promotes the general HSE references of the subsidiary in its competence domain.
- Participates in HSE activities of the type "large scale exercise with mass influx of injured"
- RHSE in the medical field.
- Ensures the medical monitoring of the employees of the subsidiary and its beneficiaries
- Ensures outpatient consultations
- Ensures and supervises emergency admissions
- Guides visits to hospitalized patients in the clinic and supervises health care provided
- Participates in sanitary evacuations if necessary.
- Organizes emergency admission management
- Supervises the drafting of emergency admission protocols
- Supervises the organization and rationalization of the hospitalization sector
- Monitor national and international epidemiological status
- in the elaboration of the Branch Health Plan and respective review
- Contributes to the transfer of knowledge and responsibility to national employees.
- Ensures, in collaboration with the chief physician, the presentation of the medical service to newly arrived beneficiaries.
- Participates, in collaboration with other doctors, in writing medical articles and information for general use
- Ensures the role of health correspondent for Communication
- Organizes and develops partnerships with actors abroad (Luanda, South Africa)
- Participates in the ongoing training of staff
- Stresses compliance with the Group's code of ethics
- Ensures the chief physician's interim during his absence.
CONTEXT AND MEANS
- Relative isolation of the clinic in relation to the various branch sites. Proximity to health facilities in Luanda.
- The permanent availability of human, technical and logistical means is imperative.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Diploma in Medicine, qualification in Emergency Medicine and training in Tropical Medicine
Physician with proven experience in Africa and France
Good knowledge of Sub-Saharan Africa and strong experience in isolated and operational contexts
Ability to work as a team in a multidisciplinary and multicultural space.
Portuguese and French: read, written and spoken. Practice English if possible.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: