As a Machinery Diagnostic Engineer for Digital Solutions business, you are tasked with provide customers service solutions to address their critical rotating machinery assets, protection, and monitoring system. This will include evaluating machinery condition based on rotor dynamic analysis. You will get to experience the cutting-edge tools used in Baker Hughes
As a Machinery Diagnostic Engineer, you will be responsible for;
Fuel your passion
- Performing Vibration analysis of plant machinery by acquiring vibration data using Bently Nevada online as well as offline diagnostics equipment.
- Evaluating and conveying machinery condition of rotating and reciprocating machinery at plants by understanding vibration and machine performance, operational and maintenance data and customer communications.
- Performing installations, commissioning, and trouble-shooting of Bently Nevada Hardware and Software Products and Solutions at Baker Hughes and customer locations.
- Performing balancing for rotating machines such as motor, axial compressor, gas and steam turbine generator units.
- Preparing a timely and accurate technical report to professional standards for customer action and maintain records for future reference.
- Liaising effectively with team leader for meeting service team's metrics such as operating plans, SAP time records, maintenance and job planning and execution.
To be successful in this role you will:
Please Note - This is not an active position, this posting is for pipelining purpose for future upcoming roleAbout Us:
- Have Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology or a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with significant related work experience.
- Have a minimum of 3 years industry experience in Operation and/or Maintenance of rotary equipment.
- Good knowledge of vibration fundamentals, diagnostics and troubleshooting of various rotating and reciprocating machinery problems.
- Good knowledge in Gas turbines, Steam Turbines and Centrifugal compressors
- Ability to interpret and understand machinery drawings and specifications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Good customer service mindset.
- Ability and willingness to work at customer sites for extended hours and willingness to travel.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.