Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Enterprise Application Engineer to join the team in Mumbai/Bangaluru, India.Essential Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set.
- You will contribute to the team and works with direction from the Senior Team Members or management but works independently.
- Act as a member of the Digital Customer Experience team representing the face of high quality design and development practices
Develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications
- Collaborate with system engineers, front end developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Build features such as web services and Queries on existing tables
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
- Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- A minimum 2 years of professional experience.
- Experience developing web applications & hands-on experience with micro-services based architecture(Spring, RESTful, Jersey, RestEasy,JAX-WS, Web Services)
- Experience with database tools (JPA, Hibernate,JDBC, Spring Data)
- Modern tooling (Gradle, Maven, Git, Jenkins) Business Acumen:
- Have a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure (AWS experience preferred) needed to run a large distributed web application
- Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
- Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry Leadership
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
- Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
- Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework.
- Demonstrate the ability to help team members
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas.
- Adapts to new environments and changing requirements. Pivots quickly as needed. When coached, responds to need & seeks info from other sources
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organizationAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.