Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Berrimah, Northern Territory, Australia
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively collaborate with others crew members to the Installation and/or Maintenance activities of Customer Equipment in the Field at Customer Sites.
- He/she is responsible for the execution of specific tasks following the Site Quality Check Lists provided for the agreed scope of work. May interact with Customer Representative and Site Team on routine matters at the Field Job Site such as coordination meetings.
- He/she needs to provide all required records of all activities accomplished at Customer Site to the Baker Hughes TPS Supervisor and promotes and maintains good team relations.
- Executes all required responsibilities safely and as instructed by direct supervisors and following all TPS Service applicable processes and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required. Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes Core Values (HSE, Quality and Compliance).
- Two-year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience and TPS product line training required.
- Good Functional / Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills.
- He/ She's mainly specialized in Instrumentation and Control Panels.
- Under minimal supervision receives and follows established tasks according to the Maintenance or Installation activities schedule on Customer equipment's in the Field.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.