Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Courbevoie, Île-de-France, France
A leading oil and gas major are looking for a Planning and Reporting Leader to join their team in Paris.
• Provide assistance to the Project Management for all matters related to scheduling, progress & reporting and to manage all these activities in close coordination with Future contractors (EPcm Contractor, Construction and Logistic contractor, etc, …)
• To develop, implement and maintain procedures, means and tools in order to ensure the efficient organisation and operation of the scheduling, progress control and reporting activities across the Project.
• To complete as necessary the Project Work Breakdown Structure to comply with Project needs in terms of progress control and reporting, for all phases of the Project.
• To develop, update and revise the overall integrated Project Schedules as required by Project Management, and to provide analyses and simulations of new schedules also as required.
• To incorporate with the overall integrated Project schedule
• To update, complete and review weekly and monthly reports structures
• To ensure that, during the Execution phase:
• To timely report to Project Control Manager, highlighting progress, opportunities and encountered areas of concern.
• To participate to meetings with partners, authorities and other stakeholders as required.
• To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be required by the position.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Degree : Engineer (or equivalent formal qualification)
Minimum 10-20 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry with similar large scale projects & environment.
Excellent Primavera Experience
Fluent in English
Please note only applicants eligble to work in the EU will be considered.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.