Skills: Cost Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Reporting to the Project Controls Manager, you shall be responsible for the delivery of cost engineering aspect of the project controls portfolio within the px engineering business, playing a pivotal part in successfully executing projects from tendering through to project closeout.
Key tasks include;
- Produce and maintain a Programme Dashboard including all projects costs (budgeted, actual, accrued, invoiced, forecast), reporting key project data to clients on a periodic basis.
- Liaise with project, providing up-to-date and accurate management information - including finances, lifecycle costs, cashflow forecasting, progress, and risk avoidance.
- Conduct regular project reviews
- Conduct regular reviews of costs associated with production of proposals
- Ensure invoicing is prepared and issued in a timely manner
- Experience as Cost Controller/QS/Cost Engineer within an engineering firm, ideally a project orientated business.
- An awareness of advanced project controls techniques (e.g. Schedule Risk Analysis or Earned Value Management) would be preferential.