Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States
Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States
Skills: Maintenance Technician, Refinery / Plant Operator, Mechanic
Other Skills: Maintenance Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets. Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor„¢, Metallyte„¢ and Oppalyte„¢ films.
No matter what decorating technology you use, Jindal Films has a film solution for your labeling needs. Our Label-Lyte„¢ films provide print surfaces that are robust across a wide range of printing and ink technologies.
Perform mechanical maintenance repair work, troubleshooting routines, and preventive maintenance on all production lines and support equipment. Direct and train other maintenance personnel in the above task areas.
Essential Job Functions % of Time
- Determine the cause of mechanical breakdowns on manufacturing 20%
equipment and return equipment to proper operating order in
- Maintain required logs, time sheets, blueprints, and other documents 10%
used in performing maintenance functions.
- Effectively operate a wide variety of common hand tools and all shop 15%
machines (including welders).
- Perform all tasks within established safety procedures and maintain 15%
cleanliness and condition of tools used, shop floor, and production
line areas worked.
- Perform diversified plumbing and pipe fitting work on a variety of 5%
industrial piping systems.
- Perform building maintenance by repairing damaged structures or 5%
any mechanically related building repairs.
- All work required of Maintenance Mechanic "B" 25%
- Performs other assigned duties as required. 5%
Manufacturing environment. Frequently moves about plant in order to perform maintenance duties, transports equipment weighing up to 50 lbs., and works atop ladders, as well as in restricted areas. Must operate effectively and safely all required hand tools, shop equipment, lift trucks, and welding equipment. Must wear required personal protective equipment, comply with all plant and departmental safety rules, reporting any areas of concern to appropriate personnel, and perform housekeeping duties, daily, to ensure a safe and clean work environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2 1/2 - 5 years experience in Mechanical Maintenance repair work, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, understand, and follow schematics, diagrams, building plans, engineering specifications, and manufacturer's manuals for area and equipment normally assigned
- Working mechanical knowledge of machines and systems used in processes
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in the use of a computer and the software applications relevant to this position